Your customers are watching-and reading. They're reading online reviews and watching to see how you take care of other folks just like them.
Good reviews equal revenue, and bad reviews cost you money.
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. 1
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. 2
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with "excellent" reviews.
- 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. 3
- 94% of users will use a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating. 4
- 72% of consumers will take action only after reading a positive review. 5
GET MORE REVIEWS
Grey Suit Retail helps you get unbiased reviews from your current customers that will persuade your potential customers. We do this by reminding customers to complete a review on every order receipt, with direct links to Yelp, Google, Facebook and Yahoo reviews.
Don't be in the dark.
You'll be notified immediately every time a customer completes a review about your business. Access 65+ local listing websites from our single dashboard, and find out at a glance-
- Which review site was used.
- Customer name.
- Customer comments.
- Customer rating.
- Date of the review.
- Location reviewed (if you have multiple locations).
SPREAD THE LOVE
Your most recent reviews can be featured on your website to build confidence and create excitement about your company. Share your glowing reviews on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and in-store to spread the love.
The good news about bad reviews
Your personal, polite and prompt response to a negative review can turn the tide. To offset bad reviews, we'll help you get more good reviews that show your true colors.
Show your stars for $200 per month, or $100 per month if you use our GeoMarketing services.